Sunday, February 7, 2010

Purex Liquid detergent .19 at Kroger ????


PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE NOT TRIED THIS YET. I WILL CONFIRM THAT IT WORKS A.S.A.P.
If this scenario does work, I will be burning it UP!!
Kroger currently has a catalina promotion on the 50 oz (32 load) Purex liquid discussed HERE.
Basically, if you buy 2 you will rceive a $4.00 catalina (to use on your next shopping visit).
Kroger has the 50 oz liquid on sale this week for $2.19, which will make it .19 after the catalina!!!
I also have a coupon for $1.00/1 Purex detergent, which will turn it into a moneymaker!!
You can find the coupon in the Kroger "my magazine" Speeding Toward Race Day coupon booklet with the Daytona 500 logo on front.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh I wish I had waited I used my coupons to get 2 bottles but ours were not on sale till this past Wed. I bought them on Tues:( I did get my catalina though so Ill have to go back and get some more!!

    ReplyDelete