Saturday, February 20, 2010

Swag Code Available!


CODE EXPIRED!!!
There is a swag code available until 8 p.m. P.S.T.
Go to the swidget on the bottom of this page, click on swag codes, and then "check if there's a swag code."
Good Luck!
Not a member of Swag Bucks? You can go to the swidget and click on "sign up." You will earn 3 swag bucks just for signing up, and then you can start earning them for using swag bucks as your search engine!
I love swag bucks! I trade mine in for Amazon gift cards ( 45 swag bucks will earn you a $5.00 Amazon gift card).
It is SO EASY to earn 45 swag bucks! I usually earn one when I first log on of a morning, one in the afternoon, and there is usually a hidden swag code or clue available most days, and although I can't give you the clue, I can alert you to when there is a code available!!
Go HERE to sign up now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment