Thursday, February 25, 2010

Swag Bucks is turning 2 !! Happy B-day!


There is a code available now!! Check the swidget!



Yay! Today is Swag Bucks birthday!! They turn 2 today, they are having a birthday blowout, and we are invited!!!
I know I'm joining the party kind of late, but I'm here now!! I will do my best to keep you updated on any new codes, but just in case I'm not around, keep checking the swidget at the bottom of this page for the latest news!
Swagbucks are also making some changes to their program, with the most noticeable being that for each swagbuck you earned in the past, you will earn 10 now.
In other words, if you do a search and win, where you would have gotten one or two swagbucks, now you would get 10 or 20.
Of course, the redemption points have changed as well. One $5.00 Amazon gift card did cost 45 swagbucks, now they cost 450.
Back to the party!! Keep watching for more swag codes!

No comments:

Post a Comment