Thursday, February 11, 2010

Have you joined Swagbucks yet?


Have you joined Swag Bucks yet? What are you waiting for? Believe me, this is one of the easiest way to earn gift cards and more!! And it's so much fun!!
How do you earn Swagbucks?
With Swagbucks you get points ( swagbucks) when you use Swagbucks as your search engine. You can download the Swagbucks toolbar, and just use it whenever you search. I use mine for everything. I even use it to link to my favorite blogs, google, yahoo, etc. I almost always (99.9% of the time) get one when I log on in the morning, and when I log on after work.
Sometimes you'll get more than one at a time. I've been on a roll lately! I got 2 yesterday morning, and 3 yesterday afternoon. Today, I got one this morning, and 2 this afternoon.
Are there other ways to get swagbucks? Yes!! Sometimes there will be "hidden" swag codes. There will be clues given as to where to find them, like a scavenger hunt! There are also codes given out in the Swagbucks newsletter that will come to your email.
I have never received junk or spam from Swagbucks, and they do NOT give not your personal information.
After you accumulate enough points, you can trade them in for different things.
My favorite thing to trade for is Amazon gift cards. For every 45 swagbucks you receive, you can trade them in for a $5.00 Amazon gift card.
So, now if you want to join, you can go to the Swagbucks swidget at the bottom of this page and click on "sign up."
Any time you want to find out if there is a swagcode available, just go to the swidget on the bottom of my page, and click on "swag codes" then "see if there's a code available." This will either give you a code, or tell you where to look.
Sign up now and start earning those gift cards. Christmas is only 10 1/2 months away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment