Monday, August 17, 2009

NEW Unilever Digital Coupons!! HOT!!

WOW!! I was just at the Kroger website, double checking all my e-coupons for my trip to Krogers for the Mega Event promotion going on now. Guess what I found? A link to download Unilever coupons onto your shopping card !!!
Unfortunately for me, it said that my store is not currently participating. Now, I'm not sure if it meant MY particular Kroger, or any and all Krogers. I feel like Krogers either has some stores participating, or they soon will, or they wouldn't have it on the Kroger website.
Here is what I did find out. The following stores were listed as participating stores:
City Market
Dillons
Fry's
JayC
King Soopers
Smith's

Here are some of the coupons available:
.50 on Shedd's Spread Country Crock spreads, 22 oz. or larger
$1.00 on 2 Klondike products
.50 on any 1 Ragu Pasta Sauce 16 oz. or larger
$1.00 off 2 Sunsilk products

You may wonder why I'm excited when my Kroger isn't participating? Because I'm fairly certain it soon will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment