Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Kmart Doubles BOGO Coupons!


Did you know that Kmart will double your BOGO (Buy One Get One Free) coupons? They will double BOGO up to $2.00 , as with regular coupons. In other words, if you have a BOGO free Sobe Life Water coupon , the coupon will get you 2 Sobe Life Waters FREE!! This works as long as the cost of the item is under $2.00. I had 3 BOGO Friskies Treats for cats-they were $1.69 a bag. With my coupons, I got 6 bags free!
I have been doing this at Kmart Doubles for a while now, and I have to admit it is my favorite part of the double coupons at Kmart. I usually have alot of cat & dog food BOGO coupons, as well as snack food (candy bars, gum, etc.) I save up my BOGO for Kmart Doubles, and sometimes even order them from coupon clipping sites.
I will try to list some BOGO printable coupons later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment