Saturday, January 2, 2010

Cracker Barrel Rewards Program


I posted earlier about Cracker Barrel's new rewards program, but just thought I'd mention it again; as I am a HUGE Cracker Barrel fan, and have already earned my first reward!!
The program is called FRONT PORCH FRIENDS. You earn rewards by either eating or shopping at Cracker Barrel. You can go HERE to register, and after you register you will immediately earn $5.00 off your next purchase at Cracker Barrel. (You will eventually receive a rewards card in the mail, but until it arrives, just give your phone number)
Visit 4 times or spend $100.00 in a three month season and choose between three different rewards.
I have already earned one reward, and was given a second reward as a New Years gift from Cracker Barrel. I'm thinkin' I'm going to love this program!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment