Sunday, April 25, 2010

Great sale at ValuMarket!!


Do you have a ValuMarket nearby? If you do, you may want to check out their sale this week. I went to the ValuMarket in Mt. Washington today, and they have a great Kraft promotion going right now.
Just a few highlights:
Kraft Barbecue sauce (18 oz.) 2/$1.00 w/in-ad coupon
Kraft Dressing (16 oz) .99 w/in-ad coupon
Kraft Mayo or Miracle Whip (22-32 oz) $1.99 w/in-ad coupon
Kraft Natural cheese (chunk or shredded cheese) .99 w/in-ad coupon
Lunchables Lunch Combinations w/drink (9-12 oz) .99 w/in-ad coupon
Oscar Mayer Bacon (12-16 oz) $1.79 w/in-ad coupon
I used a $1.00/1 Kraft cheese blinkie coupon (they had them in the store) and got my cheese for .49.
I plan to go back when I am more prepared, and have my coupons organized. The sale runs the 25th thru the 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment