Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A few deals I found at Walmart....


I had a little bit of time to spare while in Walmart yesterday, and I managed to find some pretty good deals.
Remember the post I had about free Mighty Dog at Dollar General? There was a coupon for $3.00/5 cans of Mighty Dog in the 3/28 SmartSource insert, and Dollar General has Mighty Dog priced at 5 for $3.00, making it free.
Well, it gets a little bit better at Walmart. Walmart has Mighty Dog priced at .57 a can, making it $2.85 for 5 cans, giving you a .15 profit!!
Walmart also has Oreo cookies ( 1 lb. 1 oz. package) and Oreo Cakesters on price rollback for $1.90 each! If you have the tearpad coupon for "buy Oreo cookies, get Oreo Cakesters free" you can get both for only $1.90!!! Gotta love it!!
Another great price I noticed was on Snuggle fabric softener.I have been looking for the best place to use my $3.00/1 Snuggle coupon. I have found the 32 load bottles of Snuggle priced at around $3.99 in several different stores. Walmart has the 52 load bottle for $3.97 !!!
Please remember that Walmart prices vary store to store. I wasn't shopping at my local store (Bardstown), I was shopping in Elizabethtown, which is only a 20 minute drive, but almost always better prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment