Thursday, December 31, 2009

Olay deal at Krogers


Kroger is running the following P&G promotion : purchase $25.00 of participating P&G products, and receive $5.00 off at checkout. Olay Body lotion (on sale for $5.50) and Olay Body wash (on sale for $3.50) are both part of the promotion.
Here is a scenario you can use to produce a possible moneymaker:
Buy 2 Olay Quench Body Lotion(11.8 oz) @ $5.50 =$11.00
Buy 2 Olay Body Wash (10 oz.) @ 3.50= $7.00
Buy $7.00 more in participating P&G products, for a total of $25.00 (I'll be listing some more deals to go with this promotion shortly.)
$5.00 will be taken off at register, bringing your total to $20.00.
Use (2) "Buy Olay Body Wash receive Olay Quench Body Lotion free" coupons found in the 11/29 P&G coupon insert. This will take $11.00 off your total, bringing it down to $9.00.
THEN, submit for the Olay Quench Body Lotion rebate found HERE. You can submit for 2 rebates per household, so you will receive $11.00 back total! $2.00 Moneymaker! Yay!
I hope I explained this well, if not, please feel free to leave me a comment so I can learn from my mistakes!

1 comment:

  1. At the Kroger store I went to, a frys in AZ, the dawn was on a decent sale ($2), and they were doubling coupons up to a dollar, so I got the free and clear dawn for $1.50 and the hand renewal dawn for $1.

    ReplyDelete