Friday, August 26, 2011

A few Freebies at Walgreens week of 8/28



I thought I've give everyone a heads-up about a few items you should be able to snag for free the week of 8/28 at Walgreens.


Renuzit Adjustables will be .99 with in-ad coupon
Go HERE to print a coupon for $1.00/1 Renuzit Super Odor Neutralizers (shows spray, but can be used on adjustables) use zip 40004

FREE Renuzit!

Thanks, Collin!


Welch's Grape Jelly will be 2/$3.00
If you were lucky enough to get the coupon I posted about HERE, then you can get FREE grape jelly!


Estroven Dietary Supplement, 28 ct Maximum Strength, 10.00 get $10RR
Free After RR
$3 off 1 Printable coupon
$3.00 MoneyMaker
(I would love it if my little sister would pick up some of this when she goes <3 )

Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm, .15oz Lime Twist or Vanilla, 1.50 get $1.50 RR
Free After RR!

Thanks, WUC!

No comments:

Post a Comment