Thursday, October 13, 2011

A few "Try Me Free" offers




I thought I'd list a few items that have Try Me Free rebates available.

The La Creme Facebook page has a rebate form available HERE.


Go HERE to print out a Try Me Free Cortaid Creme (up to $7.99, purchase must be made by 12/31)

You have to hurry on this one, purchase must be made by 10/31:
Purchase 3 Lysol products (between 7/1 and 10/31) and receive a refund for the full purchase price(up to $3.00) of Lysol wipes. One of the 3 products you purchase must be Lysol wipes. Go HERE for details and to download rebate form.

There is also the Progresso Rich and Hearty Soup Try Me Free rebate I posted about HERE.

Renuzit Fresh Accents air freshener Try Me Free I posted about HERE.

Prevacid 24 hr. $18.00 rebate (28 ct pk) Go HERE for form and details.

I hope you see some you can use!

No comments:

Post a Comment