Sunday, November 22, 2009

Want some Coupons??


Hi! I have alot of coupons that I need to do something with, so I thought I would offer them up to you guys. There are alot of tearpad, and some from VocalPoint, SheSpeaks, Psst, and more.
If you see any you are interested in, you can send me a email at LisaandGrace2003@yahoo.com. I will need to ask you to send me a SASE. Thanks!


$1.60/1 bag of Nature Valley Nut Clusters
$1.50 Kashi GoLean Crunch
$2.00 Secret Clinical Strength
$1.00 Alouette Brie
$1.00 Alouette Crumbled Cheese
$1.00 Alouette spreadable cheese


$1.00/1 Nabisco crackers wyb 2 jars of Kraft Cheese spreads
$1.00 on chicken wyb 1 Velveeta loaf and 2 cans of Ro-Tel
$1.50 on any chips (including store brand) wyb 1 Velveeta loaf and 2 cans of Ro-Tel
$1.50/1 Marie Callenders Home-Style Creations
$1.00 deli meat or cheese wyb 2 Keebler Toasteds
$1.00/2 Nestle Crisp candy bars
FREE Hershey's syrup wyb 4 Hershey's, Reese's or Heath baking chips
FREE soup or chili wyb 2 boxes of Zesta crackers
.75/1 Energizer Max Batteries
Buy any 3 Kleenex boxes, get 1 upright box of Kleenex free
BOGO Minute Maid juice or juice drink, 15.2 oz.
$1.00/1 whole Turkey wyb HomePride stuffing mix

Sorry that the list isn't more detailed, but I had a much more extensive list typed up and ready to post, and lost it. grrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment