Thursday, October 29, 2009

Having problems finding Friskies Natural Sensations Treats?



Are you having a hard time finding the Friskies Natural Sensations Cat Treats? You remember, the cat treats that had a coupon for a free bag in the 9/27 coupon insert? Well, I can't find them anywhere. And of course I bought extra coupons. This is exactly like the Chef Michaels headache!
Anyway, I contacted Purina, and they apologized and are sending me a coupon for a complimentary Purina product.

If you are having the same problem I am, HERE is the link to contact Purina. Good Luck!

2 comments:

  1. I found them at Randalls in Spring Texas--north of Houston.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the attraction to these treats by cats? I don't know what the secret ingredient is, but these treats are like crack to her!

    ReplyDelete