Thursday, September 3, 2009

FREE Chick-Fil-A Sandwich on Labor Day!


Chick-Fil-A is offering a free Original Chick-Fil-A sandwich to anyone who comes in wearing a sports jersey on Labor Day. It can be college, professional, etc.
Why am I picturing TWO teams, you may ask?? Well, if you are from Kentucky, you know there are two things Kentuckians are serious about: horses and U of K and/or U of L basketball. At my house, we are what you would call a "house divided." My sons live, breathe, and bleed blue (University of Kentucky) and my daughter is a "Die Hard Card" (University of Louisville) Believe me, it makes for some pretty interesting game days!!
So, while you are relaxing and enjoying the last days of summer, run by Chick-Fil-A representing your favorite sports team, and grab your free chicken sandwich! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment